MAde in The USA
STEP INTO YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITH MERINO WOOL HIKING SOCKS
MADE IN THE USA
STEP INTO YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITH MERINO WOOL SOCKS
Every purchase helps protect our parks and public lands
5% of each sale is donated to Virginia State Parks. Your purchase directly impacts the preservation of our hiking trails.
Now that is something to be proud of!
What is Merino Wool?
Merino wool is a high performance fiber made by Merino sheep. It’s natural fiber is finer and smoother than regular wool—which makes it feel incredibly soft against your skin. So soft that we’d go as far as saying it’s the softest wool you’ll ever wear.
WhY We Love Merino
We love being out on the trails. We love it so much that we designed socks that will bring you comfort on all your outdoor adventures. We chose merino wool for our hiking socks because it is perfect for every adventure regardless of season. Each crimped fiber naturally helps regulate body temperature, wicks away sweat and eliminates odors. (Go ahead, take a whiff!)
The benefits of merino wool allow outdoor enthusiasts the comfort to play harder and longer- making it the ideal natural, performance material for all your adventures.
Plus, it’s sustainable!
Benefits of Merino Wool
Connect WIth US!
Tag your socks with #HikeYourWorld on Instagram @easywindoutfitters
Find us in the wild
- Dominion River Rock, Richmond, VA May 19-21
- Troutville Trail Days Troutville, VA June 3
- Cozy Ol’ Brewgrass Festival, Richmond, VA June 15
- Bike Bash WV, Bruceton Mills, WV July 14-16
- FlowState, Brownsville, VT July 29-31
- NembaFest, Sugarloaf, ME August 4-6
- Mid-Atlantic Overland Fest, Huntingdon, PA August 10-13
- Overland Expo Mtn. West, Loveland, CO August 25-27
- Overland Expo East, Arrington, VA October 7-9
- Rooftop Tent Rally, Gladstone, VA October 20-22
- Adventure Summit, Uwharrie, NC October 27-29